Getting married

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Transformation of my Honda Jazz Part 6

Photobucket
Photobucket

While preparing for MPT finals in November, my ride underwent a minor revamp in the interior as well. I wrap my door panels with Bride fabric and sprayed my door panels to smooth finish metallic black in colour. Also shown is the Garson luxury curtains for my rear passengers ... so lucky.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Soramachi
Photobucket
Photobucket

My ride is 16 months old when I decided to join the recent Super Import Nights organized by Venus Events. More ideas came into mind. The interior panels (armrest console, door panels, boot area, ABC pillars) were re-sprayed from red to metallic black. I converted my rear passenger seats from leather to fabric as well as adding Bride fabric to my rear seats. A customized Bride fabric dashboard mat was also done. I re-did my Carbon Fibre laminations with another workshop Robson Design with black Carbon Fibre. My Defi VSD Concept was also sold and replaced by a newer version Defi VSD X. The room lightings were changed from white to purple leds. Exterior of body, I added a J’s Racing chrome tow-hook. Every sticker brandings on my ride were touch up as well as customizing interior stickers for my ride.

No comments: