Getting married

Friday, June 20, 2008

Transformation of my Honda Jazz Part 4

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket




Before May 20th 07 MPT Heat 2 Autostyling, I have the following items installed on my ride. From Japan, J’s Racing CFRP bonnet, J’s Racing air intake, J’s Racing CF air duct. The engine bay was also touch-up with blue HKS silicon tubes replacing OEM black coloured tubes and using thermo cloth to wrap unsightly pipes. Interior of my ride is furnished with 2 Bride Gias Low Carbon Kevlar sports seats & a 4-point Takata harness for driver side. I have also used Bride fabric to wrap my ceiling. My drawer, Head unit console & meter hood were laminated with Carbon Fibre. Apexi RSM was also installed. I replaced original factory steering, gearknob, handbrake and pedals with MOMO Italy ones. Since my floor mat was red, decided to spray a red interior for my centre console door panels & speaker covers. To create a dark cozy atmosphere in the interior, added Garsons Curtains for my rear passenger windows. I got an ICE upgrade as well. Headunit was change to Pioneer AVG7850DVD which is able to support DVD 6.1 surround sound and a 2-way sound quality setup. After brainstorming for the design of carpentary in the boot area, decided for a flat and simple layout. Finally got the ICE almost done up. White leds were used for the colour of the area for my ICE. Most of the acrylic design was sent for laser engraving for the additional standout effect. The initial blue leds for my interior and exterior were replaced with red leds. Varad Vision undercarriage and interior kit was added to enhance the visual effects.

No comments: